WIEDENMAN ARCHITECTURE BLOG
News and Updates from Our Team
WIEDENMAN ARCHITECTURE IS HIRING!
January 15, 2021
We are expanding and seeking a full-time (preferably) licensed architect to fill a project manager role. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience. This is a mid to senior level position and qualifications include:
• Experience working as project lead on wood frame single family, multi-family and small commercial projects, consisting of new builds, renovations, and additions
• Strong understanding of codes and able to communicate effectively with code officials
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe, Microsoft Office, and Google applications
• Ability to work efficiently and quickly with minimal supervision, as well as mentoring team members and reviewing work
• Effectively collaborate with internal and external team members-including clients, contractors, and engineers.
• Must be able to lead a small team on projects from initial design through construction.
• PM duties to include manage project financials, client relations, scheduling, and some sales.
• Candidate must have a vehicle to carry out responsibilities such as field surveying, client meetings and construction administration.
We offer vacation time, IRA plan with match and competitive salary based upon experience. Please, email resume and cover for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOLLOW WIEDENMAN ARCHITECTURE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
January 4, 2021
Make sure to follow us for new project features, office updates, and architectural inspiration!
Facebook page: Wiedenman Architecture
Houzz: Wiedenman Architecture